I am an entrepreneur, problem solver, poet, and fiction writer.
My personal creative projects often center around forgiveness and grief while my client-based work focuses on the unique needs of authors to grow and leverage their digital platform to sell books.
I am currently working on a novel, a poetry manuscript, pivoting my business to add more training for authors at earlier stages of their career, and potty training my youngest child.
I grew up in Austin, Texas, and migrated to California to attend the University of California, Santa Barbara. While there I won the Ina Coolbrith Memorial Prize in Poetry and was a finalist for the University of California Poet Laureate. In 2012, I graduated from San Diego State University with an MFA in Creative Writing.
When I’m not working, writing, or reading… I enjoy eating chocolate chip cookies (no nuts or raisins), dabbling in every creative medium possible, gardening, hiking, camping, and going to the beach with my family.
- Just launched August 2021: Build Your Author Platfom (Use coupon code Authors2021 for 50% off!)
If you’re at all curious about my future projects, business ventures, and most importantly if you want to know if I ever publish this novel I’m working on, please input your email address below.
Also, I recently started sharing poems on Instagram because I finally decided… why not?
Selected Published Poems:
- “When my magic runs dry,” in Ninth Letter (2020)
- “The body’s deepest structure, dancing” in Literary Mama (2016)
- “Good Poem” in Literary Mama (2012)
- Happier with Gretchen Rubin: What are the 5 things you want to be known for?
- Do that well: What is an author platform and why should I bother?
- Happier in Hollywood: Work From Home? Here Are The Essentials
- Simple with Tsh Oxenreider: Life seasons & Do-able goals
- Simple with Tsh Oxenreider: Partial Solutions and (My) Goodlist
Let’s be friends: