I am an entrepreneur, problem solver, poet, and fiction writer.
My personal creative projects often center around forgiveness and grief while my client-based work has focused on the unique needs of established authors to grow and leverage their digital platform.
My primary business since 2014 has been Consulting for Authors, a boutique digital agency focused on helping traditionally published authors launch books.
I also created You Are Not Alone Box which offers curated gift boxes to send to someone who is grieving.
I am currently working on a novel, a poetry manuscript, deciding how to pivot my business to add more training for authors at earlier stages of their career, and potty training my youngest child.
I grew up in Austin, Texas and migrated to California to attend the University of California, Santa Barbara. While there I won the Ina Coolbrith Memorial Prize in Poetry and was a finalist for the University of California Poet Laureate. In 2012, I graduated from San Diego State University with an MFA in Creative Writing.
Selected Published Poems:
- “When my magic runs dry,” in Ninth Letter (2020)
- “The body’s deepest structure, dancing” in Literary Mama (2016)
- “Good Poem” in Literary Mama (2012)
- I was a regular contributor at The Art of Simple for 7 years: Here’s all my articles I’ve published there.
- Review of A Thousand Vessels, By Tania Runyan. Published in Ruminate Magazine (April 2013)
- Happier in Hollywood: Work From Home? Here Are The Essentials
- Simple with Tsh Oxenreider: Life seasons & Do-able goals
- Simple with Tsh Oxenreider: Partial Solutions and (My) Goodlist